Elucidaid Enterprise Edition
Your team's requirements for an electronic laboratory notebook depends on the specific workflows followed by your team members. The needs of a laboratory that performs Quality Assurance or Quality Control are different from the needs of a laboratory that performs research activities. We designed Elucidaid with these differences in mind. The customizable and adaptable features of elucidaid allow you to maximize the benefits of an electronic lab notebook within your organization.
Elucidaid For R&D: Traditionally electronic lab notebooks or ELN systems have targeted the needs of research and development teams. The table below summarizes the benefits of ELN in a research environment. In an R&D environment, elucidaid provides the most freedom for the researcher. Elucidaid allows you to record data, make observations, describe procedures and include images, drawings, and tables. Elucidaid provides simple and easy to use features for retrieval and sharing of research information. Elucidaid adapts to changing requirements as the research program progresses.
Elucidaid for QA/QC: In a QA/QC environment, the requirements for an ELN are different. The table below summarizes the benefits of ELN in a QA/QC environment. Quality teams typically conduct standardized tests in a structured environment. Documentation and reproducibly are a priority. Elucidaid helps you manage your worksheets and standard operating procedures (SOP) to help guide the analysts through the testing process. Elucidaid enables you to manage and expedite documentation, review and approval processes. Additionally, the data collected by your QA team will be available to your existing systems such as laboratory information management systems (LIMS), process information management systems (PIMS), and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems such as SAP. All of this is achieved in an environment that fully meets the laboratory and regulatory security requirements.
- Protect your intellectual property
- Experiment review and sign-off
- Reduced manual data transcription
- Search data and avoid repetitions of the experiments
- Eliminating the need to archive paper notebooks
- Integration with instrument and other applications
- Secure access to data
- Locking records after they are signed so that they cannot be altered
Our USA national support team will be on site to perform installation, on-site training, and annual maintenance and version updates.
- Ensure data fall within specified limits
- Reduce transcription errors
- Ensure the appropriate instrumentation is being used to conduct the test
- Verify the analyst is qualified to conduct the test
- Control the execution of each specific step of the procedure
- Meet security requirements
- Comply with regulatory bodies such as FDA 21 CFR 11 and ISO 17025
- Integrate with existing systems such as LIMS
Our USA national support team will be on site to perform installation qualification and operation qualification tests, on-site training, and annual maintenance and version updates.